The "Big Red Truck"

The "Big Red Truck"

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Still at home

We got home yesterday afternoon and are still here....no load, or at least not one that would pay enough to warrant taking it. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

I frogged the socks. The toes were square and that is not how they were supposed to look. My dh kept telling me just to finish them and not worry about it because they were my first and I was entitled to make a mistake on my first. They just weren't looking like I wanted them to, so I frogged them and frogged them and finally found another cast on that is working and the toes are round. Yay!!!

I got a package yesterday when we came home from Knit Picks. I had ordered some gloss yarn and some dancing sock yarn from them and it was here when we got home. When I finish the practice pair, I will start on the pair for hubby. Maybe I will have my two socks on two circs book by them and be able to follow the pattern so that they work better.

I found a site that will generate a custom sweater for your dog and we have such a weebie dog that we decided she needs a better, warmer something so I am going to make her a sweater. I have some variagated wool ease that may make a really warm sweater. We'll see.

Until the next time. Hopefully we'll be back on the road again.

No comments: